Wroclaw to MRU Private Tour Including Tickets
Explore one of the most fascinating nazi defence line. Your driver will meet you at your hotel and then you can enjoy 2,5h ride throw beautiful polish country side. On the place you will learn why in 1930's Germans wre afraid of Poland and you go under the ground for at least 1h walk.
The tour of bunkers takes around 1-1,5 h but sometimes they extend it up to 2h. On the place you can rent audio guides.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Miedzyrzecki Fortified Region, Museum of Fortifications and Bats
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- english speaking guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miedzyrzecki Fortified Region, Museum of Fortifications and Bats, Pniewo 1, Miedzyrzecz 66-300 Poland
Driver will meet you at your hotel and drive to MRU which is 200 km north from Wroclaw. The road is very picteresque and everybody enjoys the view. After arrival you will go to see part of defense line with the local guide. If you want you can rent an audio guide system.
The Międzyrzecki Rejon Umocniony, MRU (Międzyrzecz Fortification Region), was a fortified military defence line of Nazi Germany between the Oder and Warta rivers, near Międzyrzecz. Built in 1934–44, it was the most technologically advanced fortification system of Nazi Germany, and remains one of the largest and the most interesting systems of this type in the world today. It consists of around 100 concrete defence structures partially interconnected by a network of underground tunnels. Some of the forts and tunnels are available for visiting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport, Graniczna 190, 54-530 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/27/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- local guide who will take you and other visitors to bunkers speaks polish only. If you want you can rent an audio guide on the site.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.