Wroclaw to Project Riese and Ksiaz Castle Private Tour
Explore one of the biggest secrets of the Third Reich with this fantastic tour including Project Riese and Ksiaz castle. Take the stress out of travel and be transferred in the comfort of your own private vehicle. Learn more about the history of the tunnels and visit one of the biggest castles in Poland.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local guides
- Visit: Zamek Ksiaz w Walbrzychu, ul. Piastow Slaskich 1, Walbrzych 58-306 Poland
Książ castle is the third largest catle in Poland with more then 400 rooms. For more then 400 years it belonged to one family - the Hochbergs. In late XIX it was one of the richest and most famous family in Europe. They owned lot of land, indistry and mines. Their time in the catsle finished at the begining of WW2 when the castle was confiscated by nazists who devasteted it to turn it ti one of Hitler's residence.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Underground Town Osowka, Swierkowa 29d Sierpnica Sierpnica, Gluszyca 58-340 Poland
Undergorground Town Osowka - Project Riese was the codename for an impressive construction project initiated by Nazi Germany between 1943 and 1945, consisting of seven underground structures located in the Owl Mountains and Książ Castle. Explore this extraordinary network of underground caverns, all in different states of completion, and learn about the history of the site. We take our clients to Osówka site which is called an Underground City.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zamek Ksiaz w Walbrzychu, ul. Piastow Slaskich 1, Walbrzych 58-306 Poland
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport, Graniczna 190, 54-530 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/27/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember please that in Project Riese the avarge temperature throw whole year is around 10 degrees C. In both places you will be given audio guides ( if they are available - usually they are)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.