Wroclaw to Table Mountaines National Park Full Day Private Tour
Enjoy a private tour to one of the most amasing polish national park. You will visit 2 main attractions. the rock labirynth (Bledne Skaly) and place called Szczeliniec Wielki. If you like outdoor activities this tour will make your day!!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bledne Skaly
- Entry/Admission - Szczeliniec Wielki
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Bledne Skaly, Stolowe Mountains National Park, Kudowa-Zdroj 57-350 Poland
The area of strict protection called Errant Rocks has 22 hectares. It contains a group of unusual rock forms about 6 - 11 meters high, created as a result of absondering sandstone weathering. Errant Rocks is a labyrinth of crevices and recesses, sometimes very narrow, separating several meters high rock blocks. Many rocks have their own names, for example: "Rock Saddle", "Hen's Foot", "Labyrinth", "Tunnel", "Big Chamber". On the place you will stay for maximum 1h.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Szczeliniec Wielki, Stolowe Moutains Village of Karlow, Kudowa-Zdroj 57-350 Poland
Szczeliniec Wielki is the highest peak (919m) of the Table Mountains is an exceptional tourist attraction in Poland. It is the remain of the highest level of the Table Mountains, where erosion sculptured magnificent rock forms. The most famous are: "Hen", "Mammoth" (also called "Ape Man"),"Camel", "Princess Emilka's Head", "Elephant", "Pulpit". A very interesting part of Szczeliniec Wielki is the so called "Little Hell". It is a crevice 100 meters long and about 20 meters deep with specific microclimate characteristic of low temperature and high air humidity. Because of the climatic conditions there is snow on the bottom of the crevice until mid June. There are 680 stairs made of stone leading to the top of Szczeliniec.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bledne Skaly, Stolowe Mountains National Park, Kudowa-Zdroj 57-350 Poland
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport, Graniczna 190, 54-530 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with walking problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.