WynnWard Island All-Inclusive Sustainable Wellness Retreat- Feb 3-10, 2020
All-inclusive, off-grid, sustainable wellness retreat. Experience the beauty of this tropical Caribbean paradise while indulging in organic, fresh vegetables and fruits. Excursions include: monkey island, Red Frog Beach walk, chocolate farm tour, medicinal plants journey, chocolate ritual ceremony, and a botanical gardens tour. Take part in daily breathing and meditation time in addition to learning about the healing power of foods.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Kayak and Paddle Boards
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Hosts Raquel Wynn and Stephanie Kemp. Raquel has over 20 years experience as a certified holistic health and nutrition expert, working with elite clientele to achieve a thriving symbiotic ecosystem. Focusing on tapping into the body's natural resources to attain wellness, Raquel focuses on structural integration, breathing, multidimensional alignment, an integrative approach to natural health. Stephanie has 15 years experience with alternative therapy including macrobiotics, which she specializes in. This practice takes teachings from Michio Kushi and George Oshawa using food as medicine and learning how to balance the body’s energy as well as movement. While you are in Panama you will be eating clean balanced meals with a variety of fruits and veggies fresh from the island to decrease inflammation and increase healing energy. Here you will experience a fresh circulation and rejuvenation with Ginger compresses daily, daily body rubs, daily intestinal massages, medicinal teas, as well as daily movement.
Departure Point :Bocas del Toro Isla Colón International Airport, Ave. E Bocas del Toro PA, 507, Bocas del Toro, Panama
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.