The tours are personalized taking into account the times for your safety and pleasure of the places you will visit.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch included in our restaurant.
- Snacks - Snack during the tour.
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jardín Surrealista "Edward James", Xilitla, S.L.P.
- Entry/Admission - Health Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardín Surrealista "Edward James", Xilitla, S.L.P., 20 de Noviembre 1477, Xilitla, 79900 Xilitla, S.L.P., Mexico
When you arrive for you, the driver and guide are directed with very good attention, introducing themselves and letting you know their places in the transport unit (they could pass through more tourists after passing by you), the journey to the first destination begins and halfway (40 min. Approx.) We will enjoy a delicious snack that consists of litchi bread or cinnamon bread typical of the region accompanied by a rich hoya coffee and sweetened with piloncillo from the region.
Later there will only be 30 to 40 minutes of transfer to reach the first destination that would be Edward James Surrealist Garden.
The duration of this first destination is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, and there will be a guided tour within the destination to know its history and immerse yourself in this incredible work of architecture, when leaving this destination you will move to the second destination only 15 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Xilitla, Xilitla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
The second destination of the day is the Magic Town of Xilitla SLP where they will have up to 40 minutes to get to know its main square and buy a souvenir.
Stop At: Health Castle, int 1, Juárez S/N, 79931 Ahuacatitla, S.L.P., Mexico
The third destination is El Castillo de la Salud, located 25 minutes from the second destination in the municipality of Axtla de Terrazas and is a guided tour of a beautiful construction where you immerse yourself in the beliefs and culture of the Huastecos and you can buy naturist products already that the creator of this beautiful castle worked with medicines based on natural products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The transportation arrives directly at the specified time to the door of your accommodation while you are in Ciudad Valles.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.