Xochimilco and Dolores Olmedo Museum Tour
The Dolores Olmedo museum is a huge house with old-style green areas and a large art collection by Diego Rivera and Frida Kalho.
Xochimilco is the place where most of the plants, flowers and trees consumed by Mexicans are grown and sold, and it is a memory of what was the ancient city of Mexico.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Canales de Xochimilco
- Entry/Admission - Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canales de Xochimilco, Mexico City 16000 Mexico
Stroll through the ancient artificial islands where flowers are grown
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino, Calle Avenida Mexico # 5843 La Noria, Xochimilco, Mexico City 16030 Mexico
Throughout her life, Mrs. Dolores Olmedo acquired a large art collection, especially from Diego Rivera and Frida Kalho.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the case of hotels at the agreed time, in the motor lobbyAt the airport, you will look for a sign with the passenger's nameAirports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.