Xochimilco - Coyoacan Tour
* Each operator / guide will carry a sign with the name of the person who made the reservation and will show it in the lobby.
* Our staff will carry your Certified Guides credential upon arrival.
* During our tours we respect the established itinerary.
* Panoramic visit to C.U (UNAM).
* Visit to Coyoacan Center.
* Visit the town of San Angel south of Mexico City.
* Travel in custom trajinera in Xochimilco.
* On their return they will be left at the same place of reception.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Coyoacan
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Frida Khalo Museum
- Trajinera ride
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Angel, San Angel, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Located south of Mexico City, this Magic Quarter will conquer you with its old (and beautiful) mansions - full of stories and legends - interesting museums and the best settings for lunch or dinner.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
It is a site with a high concentration of cultural and tourist infrastructure. Within it are the headquarters of educational institutions in Mexico, such as the aforementioned UNAM and the Metropolitan Autonomous University (UAM). It houses venues such as the National Intervention Museums, the Anahuacalli Museum, the National Watercolor Museum, the Trotsky Lion House Museum, the Automobile Museum, the Frida Kahlo Museum, the University Museum of Contemporary Art and the University Cultural Center .
The historic center of Coyoacán is one of the intellectual and bohemian neighborhoods of the Mexican capital. Numerous national and foreign public figures, artists, intellectuals and politicians, have had their residence in Coyoacán or in its neighborhoods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
Going to Xochimilco is like finding an oasis in the desert. In the middle of a colossal city is this eclectic place where you can discover colors that your eyes had never seen.
In this World Heritage Site, recognized since 1987, you will rediscover the colors if you walk through the aisles of its markets full of iridescent flowers, or you can navigate in the middle of walled canals with gardens and tree curtains on its pigmented and bright trajineras, to evoke those times when the lake environment dominated the landscape of the Anahuac; there you will discover some small artificial islands, called chinampas, in which flowers, vegetables and ornamental plants are grown.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
* Each operator / guide will carry a sign with the name of the person who made the reservation and will show it in the lobby.* Our staff will carry your Certified Guides credential upon arrival.* During our tours we respect the established itinerary.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.