Xochimilco "place of flowers"
Tour the traditional canals of the region, visit a replica of the island of the dolls and go to the greenhouses to see or buy traditional Xochimilco plants. Also, to appreciate the wonderful nature of the Caltongo Lagoon.
The perfect mix between cutlura and fun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Trajinera ride
- * Each operator / guide will carry a sign with the name of the person who made the reservation and will show it in the lobby.
* Our staff will carry your Certified Guides credential upon arrival.
* During our tours we respect the established itinerary.
* Panoramic visit to C.U (UNAM).
* Visit to Coyoacan Center.
* Visit the town of San Angel south of Mexico City.
* Travel in custom trajinera in Xochimilco.
* On their return they will be left at the same place of reception.
Departure Point :1: Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
They are collected in the hotel lobby.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will follow all the health protocols and the healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.