Welcome in a Mexican kermes with typical games, eskites and fresh waters. Live typical Mexican music groups; mariachi, norteño, ranchero, charana, marimba, banda de pueblo and campiranos.
On Thursdays there is a special tribute to the singer - songwriter Juan Gabriel.
Trajinera tour through the channels. An entertainer will also accompany you throughout the tour setting the atmosphere with games, information on the dishes and a festive attitude that guarantees your fun.
Tasting of typical dishes very representative of Mexico.
Open bar of tequila, beer, rum, vodka, fresh water and soft drinks.
Other additional services; ATM store.
IGOFLY exclusive price.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Visit: Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret, Carretera Cancun - Chetumal, Km. 338. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Typical Mexican live music groups; Mariachi, Norteño, Ranchero, Jarana, Marimba, Village Band and Campiranos.
On Thursdays, a musical tribute to the famous Mexican singer-songwriter Juan Gabriel.
A fun entertainer who will accompany you during the tour, setting the mood with games, information on the dishes and a festive attitude that guarantees your fun.
Departure Point :Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret, Carretera Cancun - Chetumal, Km. 338. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
It is important to mention that transportation has a waiting time of no more than 10 minutes at the time confirmed in your reservation. If the guest does not show up on time they will have to take their own transportation.IMPORTANT: Boarding hours are from 8:00 pm to 8:45 pm (We recommend to find your boarding in advance)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Use repellent
- Children under 12 years of age 1 meter 40 centimeters must present official identification to verify their age
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum weight per trajinera of 3000 kilograms an average estimate of 20 people
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.