Xplor Fuego Tour from Cancun
Xplor will give you a unique experience where you will practice different activities full of adrenaline, exciment and hapinness. A circuit of zip line including the highest in the Riviera Maya. Ride an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, swim in a lava river and explore caverns, practice hamacuatizaje and have the best vacations of your life.
The only park that comes alive when the sun goes down. The torches illuminate all the park and becomes a incredible place to practice all this activities. This park is waiting for you to do all this different activities, and also offers you a buffet dinner and unlimited non alcoholic beverages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 km route through the jungle in amphibious vehicles.
- Buffet dinner of ribs (there are also options for vegetarians)
- A circuit of seven zip lines that includes the highest zip line in the park
- Walk through caverns and Hamacuatizaje.
- Tour aboard rafts paddling with hands through 570 meters of underground
- Unlimited non alcoholic beverages (coffee, atole, champurrado and fresh water)
- Round Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
What's excluded :
- Take cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
This is the best park for an exciting adventure.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Use insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.