Xtreme Buggy The only original Dune Buggy experience in small groups
If you are familiar with driving stick shift, ... We are your best and only option in Punta Cana!
Ladies and gentlemen, start your VW engines! Prepare yourself for a half-day Dominican Republic adventure in a very small group of 3-5 Original Full size Dune Buggy's, as you zip through the beautiful countryside. Departing from Punta Cana, you'll travel past colorful houses and across the breathtaking landscape. Get to know the true Dominican Countryside and meet the real people at our stops. Have fun driving our 4 speed stick shift Dune Buggy while you explore your Holiday destination. With aprox. 70 KM of driving, our tour is more than 3 x longer than any other Buggy adventure. No Shopping no Hassle! Just Buggying and Countryside Adventure !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Half-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cup of Dominican coffee
- Drinks due to Covid we have no snack If you have your own Cup or unbreakable Bottle please bring it
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xtreme-Buggy - Day Tours, Calle Aleman 4 Residencial Maravillosa,, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
You will see our Buggy's and meet your guide. Further Stops are at places off the beaten that can not be found on Tripadvisors map.
Duration: 27 minutes
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
This is the Last Stop on our Half day Dune Buggy Adventure. The Stops before are off the beaten path and can not be found in Tripadvisors map.
Duration: 17 minutes
Departure Point :Xtreme-Buggy, Dominican Republic, La Altagracia, Av. Estados Unidos, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Confirm your pick up time latest 48H before your tour. After arriving please send us your room number. At most Hotels the Pick up is at the Main entrance. Please confirm with us your pick up point! Thank you
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift. It is imperative that the driver is proficient at driving a stick shift manual transmission.
- For those that are used to right side drive vehicles, please note that these are left side drive vehicles and that the stick shift is on the right side of the driver.
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Maximum weight per buggy is 800 pounds
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 55 miles (90 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.