Xunantunich and In land Blue Hole from Placencia
A must-visit, even when on the shortest stays in our beautiful country. Xunantunich is a national treasure that fills its visitors with a sense of time travel.. You'll know you're arriving when you spot the little falls of the Mopan River winding alongside the road through the village of San Jose Succotz. You're hit with how green and lush everything is. Some visitors will get to see a group of women doing laundry in the river while their children swim nearby.
After a couple hours of exploring, you’ll head off to the Inland Blue Hole for a dip. Not to be confused with Belize’s iconic Blue Hole in the Caribbean Sea, this woodland natural pool offers a lovely and refreshing stop on the Hummingbird Highway.Once at the bottom, the jungle opens up to the sky’s canvas revealing limestone rock walls and vegetation, forming an attractive 25-foot (8-m) deep swimming hole. The water in the Blue Hole is part of an underground cave system that flows into the Sibun River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Xuanantunich Hand Cranked River Ferry
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Inland Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xuanantunich Hand Cranked River Ferry, Xunantunich Rd, San Jose Succotz, Belize
A Hand cranked ferry use to transport transportation across the Mopan river to gain access to Xunantunich.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xunantunich, Belize
A must-visit, even when on the shortest stays in our beautiful country. Xunantunich is a national treasure that fills its visitors with a sense of time travel. You’ll depart from your Hopkins where our guides will meet you before your drive to this temple.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Inland Blue Hole, The Blue Hole, Belize
After a couple hours of exploring, you’ll head off to the Inland Blue Hole for a dip. Not to be confused with Belize’s iconic Blue Hole in the Caribbean Sea, this woodland natural pool offers a lovely and refreshing stop on the Hummingbird Highway
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Placencia, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.