Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line triple tour from Placencia
Cave tubing and zip line combination tour is for those looking for an adventure of a lifetime. There is nothing like the thrill of flying free like the birds or sitting back to enjoy being carried lazily through mysterious caves and under the shade of nature’s lush canopy. Considered one of the hottest new adventure sports and rated number 1 in Belize, the cave tubing and zip line excursion allow you to embark on every traveler’s dream adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- The Zip Line Adventure consists of 8 Zip Line Platforms each strategically located within the Rainforest canopy. Double cables (each capable of withstanding 2, 000 pounds of weight, the requirement for this tour truly has nothing to do with weight but with the size of the safety equipment) are used for the ultimate safety.
The walk to the beginning of the first Cave Entrance is a natural gentle 30 to 40-minute stroll through the beautiful Belizean Rainforest. Your guide will take you through two dry caves where many stalagmites and stalactites can be admired along the way.
The Xunantunich Maya Ruins are by far the ruins with the most archeological importance in the country of Belize. Situated in the tropical rainforest the Temples of Xunantunich are West of Belize City close to the Guatemalan border in the beautiful Cayo District.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.