Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize
Xunantunich offers many opportunities for amazing selfies and group photos. The panoramic views of the Cayo District and nearby Guatemala from atop ‘El Castillo’ are stupendous. Once at the cave tubing outpost, you’ll be given a basic orientation and safety briefing before heading off on a 30-minute hike which includes wading through a few knee-deep water streams.Once Inside the cave you’ll see intricate crystalline formations that line the cave with a majestic rise and fall of stalagmites and stalactites that add to the serene richness and grandiose of Xibalba as it’s known.READY! SET! GO! Push off from the wooden platform and zip along the aerial cable at canopy level where a guide will be waiting for you at the next platform. A couple platforms, into your Indiana Jones adventure, you’ll see the “hammock bridge” hanging almost 120 feet above the forest floor. Take in the tangled heart of Belize’s spellbinding and lush primeval forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Xuanantunich Hand Cranked River Ferry
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xuanantunich Hand Cranked River Ferry, Xunantunich Rd, San Jose Succotz, Belize
Is ah hand cranked ferry used to take transportation across the mopan river to gain access to Xunantunich.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xunantunich, Belize
. Xunantunich is a national treasure that fills its visitors with a sense of time travel. It sits close to Belize’s western border and is a must-visit. Local souvenirs, hammocks, and blankets are available from the many vendors waiting alongside the river at the entrance to the hand-cranked ferry that has carried many thousands to and from the calm beauty of this Maya Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Frank Village, Cayo District, Belmopan Belize
Once at the entrance of the cave system, it’s time for your cave tubing adventure through the ancient Maya underworld. Inside, you’ll see intricate crystalline formations that line the cave with a majestic rise and fall of stalagmites and stalactites that add to the serene richness and grandiose of Xibalba as it’s known.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caves Branch, Caves Branch, Cayo
This thrilling experience will add memorable photos to your album and is a must do when visiting Belize. There’s a total of 7 lines and the whole adventure lasts about 50 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.