Xunantunich Maya and Horse Back Riding Adventure Tour Belize
With Belize Wild Caribbean Tour we aim to go above and beyond that you have the best experience. We have a no rush policy because we want you to get it all.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xunantunich, Belize
1) XUNANTUNICH - Maiden of the Rock/Stone Lady
Located at the extreme western border of Belize in the Cayo District, in the village of Succotz, where you cross on a ferry over the beautiful Macal River an its amazing rapids, and a short ride towards the majestic and spiritual ruins of the lost Maya world.
The site was a major ceremonial enter during the Classic period, and is composed of 6 major plazas; a ball court and 3 carved stelaes. The most prominent structure is the pyramid "El Castillo" (the castle), which rises 130 feet above the plaza, This city is host to the highest man made structure built in Belize, preserved by Mother Nature for over 1400 years
When other great cities began to collapse such as Tikal, Caracol and Naranjo this city strived.
So join us as we take you into the old but sacred world of the Mays, and you will be fascinated at their strange but marvelous life style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Jose Succotz, San Jose Succotz, Cayo
1) Go on a scenic horse back ride in the country side of the beautiful village of San Jose Succotz. See the flora and fauna of the bank side of the longest river in Belize the Belize River, while heading towards Xunantunich Maya Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
2: Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
3: Belize Municipal Airport, Belize City, Belize
4: Ramada by Wyndham Princess Belize City, Belize City, Belize
5: Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, 2 Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize
6: Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, 3, 1/2 Miles Philip Goldson Hwy (Northern Highway), Belize City, Belize
7: The Great House Inn, 13 Cork St, Belize City, Belize
8: Harbour View Cottages, 14 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
9: Golden Tree Hotel, Coney Dr, Belize City, Belize
10: North Park Hotel, 18 N Park St, Belize City, Belize
11: Villa Boscardi, 6043 Manatee Dr, Belize City, Belize
12: Easy Inn Hotel, Phillip Goldson Hwy, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup Country Wide but it must be arranged and price my vary depending on distance of pickup. Pickup between Belize City and the Phillip Goldson Intentional Airport or anyway around Ladyville Village Do Not acquire any extra charge. Pickup for any island is not possible.Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Fort Street Tourism Village
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.