Xunantunich Mayan Ruin & Cave Tubing Combo from Belize City
Get a chance to see a portion of Belize City and San Ignacio Cayo in one day. Learn about the villages along the way as you make your way up to the Nohoch Che'en Caves where you'll be able to trek through our rainforest, explore the caves and float down the river. Eat a delicious local lunch and walk up 130 ft of history as you climb the temples at Xunantunich. Plus, get to be dropped off at a central point if your final destination is San Ignacio.
This tour is packed with adventure and culture from start to finish. We know you only have a few days in the country, so let us help you to see more of Belize.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Inner Tube, Headlight, Lifevest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xunantunich, Belize
Get to see, climb and learn about the magnificent temples of the Stone Lady otherwise known as Xunantunich. The highest temple of El Castillo stretches 130 ft high and offers you a panoramic view of Cayo and a part of Guatemala.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
Enjoy the cool refreshing waters as you float down the Caves Branch river and through the intricate cave system. Learn about the medicinal plants on your hike and join in as we your guide teaches you some basic survival tips for the Belize rainforest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Drive through downtown San Ignacio as your guide gives you a basic history of what life is like in the western part of the country. If you will be staying an overnight in Cayo, your guide can drop you off at a central location for no additional cost.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We also offer pick up from the Water Taxis in Belize City as well as Airbnb's withing the city. Please be sure to send us a message to find out if pick up is available from a place not mentioned above. Airports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.