Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Supan - Bac Ha Market
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
✔️Study how the local people make their clothes and other handicraft from Hemp and Indigo as well as their culture, custom and habit.
✔️Study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as:
✔️Visit small ethnic groups: Black Hmong, the Day and Red Dzao tribes
✔️Have chance to visit most of the most attractively places in Sapa
✔️ Find out the features of local market in Sapa
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary in Sapa
- Accommodation 2 nights ( hotel & homestay )
- Local English Guide for Sapa tour
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa ( sleeping Bus/ Limousine )
- Transportation in Sapa for the tour
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Su Pan Village
- Entry/Admission - Bac Ha Market
What's excluded :
- Drinks,Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Day 1: Sapa - Lao Chai – Ta van (B/L/D)
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
Arrive in Lao Cai around 5:30 a.m. We will take 1 hour van ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival Sapa town, we have buffet breakfast at the hotel
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
After having breakfast, we have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, especially you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to discover their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp, indigo…ect.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Continuing to walk down Muong Hoa River where you can
take a rest or swim before trekking uphill to Lao Chai village where your picnic lunch will be served.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Van, Ta Van, Lao Cai Province
After lunch, you will visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Tavan village, which lies in the middle of Muong Hoa valley where excellent panoramas of rice terraced fields. Climbing to the main road, you are transferred to Sapa by car. Having shower and dinner before being transferred to Lao Cai for catching the night train to Hanoi.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay of the Dzay people.
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Supan (B/L/D_)
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
Fare welling the local family than we continue to visit the Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also see a waterfall. The Red Dao women have very colourful red embroideries and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf. Some of the women have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao legend.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Su Pan Village, 3 Mu_ng Hoa, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River, Supension Bridge and walk up to Supan.
Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the Car to return to Sapa.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay
Day 3: Bac Ha market (on Sunday only) - B, L,D
Stop At: Bac Ha Market, Bac Ha 330000 Vietnam
On Sunday only. If you choose other day, you will visit other villages in Sapa
Breakfast in hotel.
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to catch the train to Hanoi.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.