Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai And Ta Van Villages Private Tour Full Day
On this trip you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces. On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table. The night you spend in Tavan village, the unique village in Sapa area where Giay minority live, will be an excellent experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SaPa Trekking With Sue, Cau may Street, Lao Chai, Sapa 123456 Vietnam
8.00 am: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
11.30: stop for a picnic lunch and take a rest and photos.
Continue to trek to Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
Be picked up and come back to your hotel in Sapa. Arrive your hotel at 4.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.