Yacht Charter with Captain in the Marina of Portofino
With us you can live a unique experience in contact with the Ligurian sea, a day characterized by unforgettable landscapes, relaxation and comfort to discover the Marine Protected Area of Portofino, 5 Terre, Portovenere and Palmaria tasting, if desired and as an alternative to the splendid restaurants. perched on the cliffs, the local specialties cooked by the Commander who uses only the best Ligurian and organic products at zero kilometer. Or enjoy the wonders of the best coasts and islands in the Mediterranean with friends or family, on weekly cruises.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Excluding wines and spirits
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Fresh fruit and freshly baked Ligurian focaccia
What's excluded :
- External landing service in the best locations
- Mooring buoys where required
- On board you will find a welcoming Open Bar (wines and spirits excluded) complete with the best Italian beers, soft drinks, sparkling and non-sparkling water, etc.
Fresh fruit and the best Ligurian focaccia.
Beach towels and snorkeling equipment.
Service and friendliness.
Departure Point :1: Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 45, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
2: KEROPETROL • servizio nautico, Calata Doria Andrea, 16035, 16035 Rapallo GE, Italy
3: Molo Maloncello, 16038, 16038 Santa Margherita Ligure GE, Italy
4: Macaia Charter, Via Porto Turistico, 102, Lavagna GE, Italy
The guest can agree on any place and time with the Captain through telephone agreements.
PortsSanta Margherita Ligure Statue, Molo Maloncello, 16038 Santa Margherita Ligure GE, ItalyRapallo Castle, Lungomare Vittorio Veneto, 16035 Rapallo GE, ItalyPortofino port, Calata Marconi, 22, Portofino GE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Boat fully sanitized every day with the use of ozonizers and specific products
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.