Yalumba Nursery & Grenache Discovery Tour + Platter Lunch
A fascinating 3 hour introduction to Yalumba and its range of award-winning Grenache varietals. Explore the vineyard sites first-hand, learn the history behind this historic winery and enjoy a platter of tasty local treats.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided vineyard tour and tasting
- Barossa produce platter with a glass of wine
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
Hosted by our Yalumba Touring Expert, take a tour to our Yalumba Nursery and Grenache Vineyards, in the Barossa sub-region of Vine Vale. Visit some of the world's oldest Grenache vines, these old gnarly structures are still producing magnificent wines. Enjoy a tasting amongst the vines for a truly unique experience. This offers a wonderful understanding of the process from vine bud to glass. A fascinating introduction to Barossa Grenache and Yalumba’s collection of award-winning and unique expressions of this variety. Your tour concludes back at the Yalumba Wine Room with a generous Cooper’s Lunch Platter of locally produced artisanal treats paired with your favourite glass of Grenache.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.