During this 2 hour exploration of Yalumba, in South Australia's stunning Eden Valley, gain an introduction into the history of this family owned winery on your private walking tour. Visit historic sites, taste Yalumba's finest wines and indulge in a platter of local produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided heritage tour
- tutored wine tasting
- light seasonal platter of local produce
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
The Yalumba Unlocked experience begins in our architecturally designed Wine Room with a short history of Yalumba’s Hill-Smith family. Guests will then enjoy a private tour of the grounds, historic buildings, the unique Yalumba Cooperage and iconic Signature Cellar along with the unique Tank 11 & 12. The tour culminates in tasting of Yalumba’s finest wines in the stunning Wine Room, hosted by a Yalumba Ambassador whilst sharing a Cooper’s Platter of local artisanal produce.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.