Yangon After Dark
Traveling and enjoying nightlife in Myanmar can be a bit of a challenge for most tourists. Compared to other Southeast Asian cities like Bangkok or Kuala Lampur, nightlife in Yangon is rather subdued but it doesn’t mean that there is nothing to do or nowhere to go. Early curfews and blackouts are fast becoming things of the past. With its growing economy, nightlife in Yangon is evolving rapidly.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel anywhere in Yangon.
- 1st round drink is included at every stop.
- Enjoy food at 2 different stops.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Supplement for meal at other restaurants
- Personal expenses
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Traveling and enjoying nightlife in Myanmar can be a bit of a challenge for most tourists.
Early curfews and blackouts are fast becoming things of the past. With its growing economy, nightlife in Yangon is evolving rapidly.
This 5-hour tour exploring the nightlife of Myanmar allows you to feel the essences of 5 fascinatic places. All of the places have been carefully selected by our team to deliver some of the best moments you'll have while traveling in Yangon. You'll get the chance to enjoy one of the best views of Shwedagon Pagoda as the sun sinks in the distance. You'll see where Myanmar young professionals chill out with their friends after a hard day at the office. Our tour will also share stories of the unique culture and food Myanmar has on display. In a local taxi you'll zip through the streets with our experienced guide to enjoy local beer or cocktails and taste delicious food. Let us take care of everything! At the end of your amazing night, our guide will help you back to your hotel or you can stay at the last stop to enjoy a late night there.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Yangon.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.