Yangon by night
This tour is full of flavors as it covers a wide range of food that you will find throughout Myanmar!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food & Snacks
- Bottled water and tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Firstly, at 6 PM from our meeting point, we will have a chance to walk to the small street of food stalls, you’ll explore many different kinds of food from our handpicked locations. Continue the trip, and we’ll taste the Samosa salad, an appetizer that will be hard to forget, one of the most highly recommended street foods in Myanmar available in two different forms – soup or dry. Then we will head to a popular local tea house shop where you can enjoy one of the best noodle dishes with a cup of Myanmar tea. You’ll see how the locals spend their time in the tea house shops. And then we will take a break on the flyover to enjoy the view of downtown Yangon and give you a chance to take some pictures and let the food digest. Next stop is big Burmese curries where you will try black bean sauce meat and famous Burmese salads and vegetable dishes. Finally the tour will end with a sweet dessert at around 8:30 PM.
You will experience at least 10 different types of food and snacks and we hope you will have the perfect Burmese dinner cuisine. We can’t wait for you to start your food tour journey with Yangon Food Tours.
Departure Point :Emmanuel Baptist Church, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Anawrahta Road, Anawrahta Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.