Yangon circular train with National Museum and sunset at Kandawgyi Park
Travel with our knowledgeable and friendly local guide who will explain to you the whole history of the ancient capital of Myanmar. You will take the circular train together to observe the city as well as the rural lifestyles. After that, you will head to the National Museum to study the history and culture of the people of Myanmar. Finally, you will go to the lively Kandawgyi Park and climb the Utopia Tower to watch the sunset. This tour will be organized for at least 1 person and a maximum of 13 people.
• Experience the daily routine of locals and countryside of Yangon
• Enjoy the street foods stalls and the traditional vendors way of carrying goods
• Learn about the ancient history and traditions of Myanmar at the National Museum
• Visit the vibrant Kandawgyi park
• Enjoy the sunset at Utopia Tower
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Pick up/ drop off service
- Air- conditioned private car
- Two bottles of drinking water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for your guide
- Travel Insurance
- Prices not mentioned in the included list
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. You will go together to the Central Station and take the circular train outside the city center which will allow you to enjoy the colorful and very different lifestyle of the inhabitants of Yangon from the one you are certainly used to. You will slowly see the change; the concrete will turn into large and green rice fields. The circular train takes about three hours to complete the loop.
Once back at the station, it will be time to have lunch. Then you will visit the National Museum, a five-storey building displaying the historical sites of Myanmar. In addition, you will discover there the different cultures and histories of Myanmar's ethnic groups, including their lifestyles.
Next, we will continue to the Kandawgyi Natural Park. There is a giant rock structure at the northern part of the lake where you will be pleased by the best sunset view of Yangon while enjoying a drink. And we will finally drive you back to your hotel at the end of this tour.
Departure Point :Your hotel at Yangon.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.