Yangon City Tour
Yangon, once the capital city, is the gateway to Myanmar. Evergreen and cool with lush tropical trees, shady parks and beautiful lakes. Yangon has earned the name of "the Garden City of the East." Shwedagon Pagoda is the landmark visible from miles around and one of the wonders of the world and is believed to have been built more than 2500 years ago. Our full day tour starts with a walking tour in the down town of Yangon passing Mahabandoola Park, Sule Pagoda, Yangon City Hall, churches, and among a couple dozen of beautiful colonial buildings. The colossal Reclining Buddha of Chaukhtatgyi and Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) can be visited in the day time. Bogyoke Market is very popular shopping center among tourists and we can find over 2000 shops selling both domestic and imported goods. Yangon City tour will be end after Shwedagon Pagoda visit in the evening.
Such a great day tour to book and see what's going on in the former capital city of Myanmar during your visit.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chaukhtatgyi Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - High Court Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maha Bandula Park Street, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Nice place to start the tour and guide can give so much information about Yangon, history and people lifestyles.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Great architecture to tell.
Stop At: High Court Building, 89-133 Pansodan Street,Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Very beautiful and one of the biggest and finest examples of colonial architects.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
Walking through downtown Yangon with beautiful colonial buildings, offices, bookstalls, markets and vibrant streets.
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Very huge reclining Buddha Image and not to miss in Yangon in the day time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Nice stop for photo and fresh air. Great view to look at Shwedagon Pagoda from the lake.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Would be incomplete visit to Yangon without going to Shwedagon. The most holiest Buddhist's sites where the previous four Buddhas' relics were enshrined.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from the airport and hotels in Yangon.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.