Yangon Dala Discovery Tour on Bamboo Bicycles
Escape the hustle & bustle of Yangon City and enjoy charm of the countryside, rich cultural heritage and the friendly population. Cycle with us during the morning or afternoon on our comfy bamboo bicycles and explore laid-back Dala with its fishing village, markets, garden-like stretches and rice paddies. It is just across the river from downtown Yangon, but the contrast between the two river banks is striking.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Dala Ferry
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bamboo Bicycle Tours Myanmar, 126 40th Street, Lower Block, Kyauktada Township, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Slowly we watch the daily street life in downtown Yangon
Pass By: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
We start in downtown Yangon. You will see the daily city life
Stop At: Dala Ferry, Pansodan Road Jetty across The Strand Hotel, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
We take the ferry to cross the river.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :137 40th St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable cloths and shoes (no flip-flops).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.