Yangon Day Tour: Dhala and Twante Trip
A ferry ride at the bustling Nanthida Jetty to cross the Yangon River to Dhala.
Travel by local trishaw through the town to visit the market and interact with the friendly locals and then continue to Twante by car.
Explore this peaceful town which is known for its pottery.
Experienced many local potteries using traditional methods to craft earthenware, pass by rural neighborhoods and meet friendly locals.
Horse-cart riding through the town streets, passing by the market and Shwesandaw Pagoda.
What's included :
- With taxi transfer
- Local Trishaw & Horsecart
- English guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Dala Ferry
- Entry/Admission - Shwe San Daw Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dala Ferry, Pansodan Road Jetty across The Strand Hotel, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Dalla Township is located on the southern bank of Yangon river across from downtown Yangon, Myanmar. The township, made up of 23 wards and 23 village track, is bounded by the Yangon river in the north and east, the Twante Canal in the west, and Twante Township in the south
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shwe San Daw Pagoda, Twantay Myanmar
The Shwesandaw Pagoda, or Shwesandaw Paya, is a Buddhist Stupa in Twante Township, south of Yangon region, Myanmar. It is one of the popular tourist destination and also pilgrimage site for Buddhists as it is said to contain a couple of the Buddha's hairs and its name means Golden Hair Relic.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.