Yangon Full Day City Tour
This private full day city tour covers all must-see places in Yangon such as the distinctive Shwedagon Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Hotels in downtown area)
- English-speaking guide
- Tea break
- Admission Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bogyoke Aung San Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
On this full day city tour, you visit the spectacular sights of Yangon. Your first stop is Bogyoke (Scott) Market, which offers a wide range of food, clothes, handicraft and gem stores. Visit the ancient Sule Pagoda, which was built over 2.000 years ago, afterwards. The tour continues by foot as you take a short walk around a certain part of downtown to admire the old colonial buildings built in the 19th century. Reaching Pansodan Street, take a break and enjoy a cup of tea at the famous Rangoon Tea House. At noontime, you make a quick photo stop at the Karaweik Hall located on
Kandawgyi Lake, before visiting the Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Temple - one of the most revered reclining Buddha images in Myanmar. Your last stop on this tour is the Shwedagon Pagoda, not only known as Myanmar's most precious sight but also the most sacred pagoda in the whole country.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in downtown Yangon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After payment is made, you will receive a confirmation letter and present it to our staff at the meeting point, either mobile or printed version.
- Tour lengths are a time frame based on the average traffic, it might be shortened or extended depending on the traffic conditions.
- Please note, that Scott Market is closed on mondays and public holidays.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shwedagon Pagoda will be undergoing renovation from September 2018 to March 2019. During this period, the pagoda will be covered with bamboo scaffolding and mats. The pagoda will still be opened to the public and you still can enjoy the vicinity of the surrounding areas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.