Yangon Full Day City Tour by Car ,Train and Walking
Yangon is the colorful city .Different ethic people, different culture ,different religious and belief where you will visit the places. The climates is wonderful because it is about 20 miles from the Sea.It was a fishing village before.Every clients can wonder different lifestyle ,culture and delicious traditional food in Yangon.Your walking tour create you to be amazing and outstanding memories by local warmly people and delightful sights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Licensed Tourist Guide and experienced Driver
- Lunch and Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Train tickets
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense such as soft drink ,tip and other gratitude
- Via Fees and other
- The fees that doesn’t mention in above
- Yangon was the capital city of Myanmar before 2006.Yangon was the major sea port during the British Era in late 1888.It was constructed by the British government so there are the largest amount of colonial buildings more than other SouthEastAsia countries.Nowadays there are 7 million population and most of the clients wonder both culture and entertainment such as train riding, trishaw riding,walking along colonial era complex, visiting to Night market and enjoy local food.The highlight place in Yangon are City centre, most religious site called Shwedagon Pagoda, China Town and Little India and boat Jetty.
Departure Point :
AirportsMingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.