Yangon Full Day Sightseeing
Explore the lost lands Yangon on a full day, the former capital city of Myanmar and now a famous tourist destination. During the tour, you have a chance to experience the daily life of the locals and admire the golden pavilion pagodas. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's excluded :
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion
- This morning, your full day sightseeing excursion of the legendary of Yangon will be started with a visit of the Chinatown where you truly immerse into the bustle of the colorful little China. Yangon's Chinatown features vibrant night market, where you can enjoy specialties of Burma such as different kinds of cakes, Shan noodle, etc.
Continue your trail to Botahtaung Pagoda- one of interesting religious destinations of Myanmar. The Botataung Pagoda was a famous Land-mark on Yangon’s waterfront. Pagoda is hollow inside and you can walk through it.
Make a short sightseeing tour around the city center where you will be enchanted by magnificent of colonial buildings. Stop for a quick look at Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument and high court before enjoying amazing shopping in Bogyoke Aung San market.
After sometime for relaxing, make a visit to one of the most revered Buddha images in Myanmar- Kyi Reclining Chauk Htat Buddha image. Take a walk around Kandawgyi Lake where you can catch the views of the nearby Shwedagon Pagoda and Karaweik (Hansa Bird) badge. Take your time in the late afternoon to visit this majestic pagoda to delve into the exceptional architecture of the structure.
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.