Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included)
The largest city of Myanmar is the most important cultural and trade center of the country. Yangon rewards its visitors with a pleasant mix of colonial architecture, multiculturalism and significant religious sites and we can get experience about the circular train a few minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
- Circular Train Ticket
What's excluded :
- Meals or drinks
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
In the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel at 08:00 AM. Firstly we will visit the picturesque Kandawgyi Lake (former Royal Lake) and the Reclining Buddha at Chauk Htet Gyi, still a popular place for Buddhist worshippers. Then we will visit downtown Yangon’s bustling streets, visiting some of the British colonial-era architectural gems that remain and the boulevard-like Pansodan Street, which is famous for its architecture and its street-side bookstalls. After that continue we will walk to Secretarial Office by passing through Bogalayzay Road, which was the home and administrative seat of British Burma. Then you have the chance to browse for Myanmar crafts at the Bogyoke Aung San Market (closed on every Monday and gazette holidays).
Then transfer to the train station for a small tour with the circular Yangon train. During the trip, you will have a unique perspective on the daily life of the city and its surroundings. Then we will disembark the train at Kyin Myin Daing station and visit the local food market.
Our day ends with a visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda, the most important religious structure in Myanmar and a point of pilgrimage for Buddhists across the globe.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the downtown area (one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.