Yangon Half Day City Tour
Myanmar’s commercial capital and largest city, Yangon is bustling hub of culture, history, and people. Our half day excursion takes in its most spectacular sights. Learn more about Burmese cultural and religion. Enjoy an introductory city tour with your private tour guide and with your private air conditioned car.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees as mentioned on the program
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The tour starts at Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s most identifiable landmark and most important religious monument. The 100-metre-high gilded stupa, towering high over a buzzing city, certainly yields an unforgettable visiting experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Next, you will visit the magnificent reclining Buddha, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Supreme Court of the Union, Strand road #54 Building, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Have a walk to the picturesque center of Yangon which hosts Sule Pagoda (view from outside), Mahabandoola Park, City Hall, and the High Court.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
The last stop is the Bogyoke Aung San Market, Yangon’s largest open air market with vendors from across from Myanmar selling antiques, handicrafts, jewelry, art, clothing, and more. This is a good place to shop for souvenirs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in central Yangon.
Return Detail :Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.