This amazing tour included highlights of Yangon and local experience train ride with local snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Swe Taw Myat Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swe Taw Myat Pagoda Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Swe Taw Myat Buddha, which was constructed to enshrine a sacred Buddha tooth relic
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Bogyoke (Scotts) Market, where hundreds of gemstone, handicrafts, art, clothes and food stores are tucked in a maze of color.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
built over 2,000 years ago .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Iconic symbol of the country
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Yangon.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.