Let's explore the real highlights of Yangon. Let us make you the most memorable trip with your beloveds.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
- 8:30am - Pick up at Hotel
- Sule Pagoda, Bandoola Park and City Hall (The City Hall building is considered to be a fine example of Myanmar architecture)
- Botahtaung Pagoda and Scott Market (a shopping paradise for tourists, well known for its gem stores and handicrafts).
- 12:00pm Lunch at own expense
- Chaukhtetgyi Pagoda (which houses a reclining Buddha image).
- Shwedagon Pagoda (the most revered pilgrimage site of Buddhists enshrining hairs of the Buddha).
- Kandawgyi Lake (is one of two major lakes in Yangon, Burma. Located east of the Shwedagon Pagoda).
- 6:00pm Drop off at Hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel where the guests stay in Yangon.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.