Yangon-Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock)- Yangon Day Return with Lunch and Entrance Fee
Visit One of the wonder of the world, Newly renovated
Kyaik Htee Yoe Pagoda, known as
the Golden Rock (built in 574 B.C). It is located 229 km far from Yangon and built on a huge boulder which stands on the extreme edge of the cliff, 3625 feet (1095.45) meter above sea level. This mind blowing day return trip takes about 12 to 14 hours.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Sightseeing with fully-air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- One bottle of Mineral water
- Entrance Fees
- Open truck fees
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Compulsory tipping
- Camera fees
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, Kin Pun Myanmar
In the early morning, get picked up from your hotel in Yangon and relax in air-conditioned comfort. Pass the Taukkyan War Cemetery for Allied soldiers of the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Burma during World War II (note that this is just a quick stop). Stop for a tea break in Bago, and then continue towards the Golden Rock.
Get some time for lunch at a local restaurant, and then continue to Kin Pun base camp. Arrive at the Kin Pun base camp and travel by public truck on a bumpy ride up to the mountain top. Upon arrival at the truck station, you will pass by lots of vendors on your walk up to the Golden Rock pagoda. Take this chance to snap some colorful photos. On the top of the hill, you have plenty of time to not only admire the magnificent view of the mountain landscape, but also the legendary Golden Rock. Marvel at the gravity-defying pagoda that sits on a granite boulder covered with gold leaves pasted on by male devotees. Take in the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and lush landscape before the return journey to your hotel in Yangon.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup possible from your hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition
- Special request on food ( halal , vegetarian and diet) to be advised before arrival
- On request of Korean and Japanese Tour Guide, additional charges will be 30 USD/day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.