Yangon Mandalay Tour 4 Days from yangon city
After breakfast, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Mandalay. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Proceed to directly to Amarapura. Visit Mahagandayon, a famous Buddhist monastery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Myanmar visa
- All international air ticket to and from Yangon and airport tax
- Personal expense
- Drinks and other meals
- Tipping and gratuities
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Day 01 : Arrival to Yangon (D)
Arrive at Yangon International Airport. Welcome by our tour guide. Transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant andovernight in Yangon.
DAY 02: Yangon - Mandalay By Flight (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Mandalay. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Proceed to directly to Amarapura. Visit Mahagandayon, a famous Buddhist monastery, where more than a thousand monks live and study; continue to the 200-year-old U Bein teak bridge, built in 1782 at the time when Amarapura was the royal capital. Visit of Bagaya Monastery, with a superb collection of Buddha statues. En route stop at a traditional hand-weaving silk workshop. Afternoon sightseeing tour including Mahamuni Pagoda with its spectacular Buddha image covered with thick layers of gold leaves, visit to Gold Leaf Making Workshop and one of the most outstanding monasteries in the country, Shwe Nan Daw Kyaung or Golden Palace Monastery, a superb example of a traditional wooden building and Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the world’s largest book, consisting of 729 marble slabs engraved with Buddhist scriptures.
Sunset on the Mandalay Hill and overnight in Mandalay.
The Magnificent Shwedagon
Shweinbin Monastery - Mandalay
DAY 03: Mandalay - Yangon By Flight (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to airport and fly back to Yangon. Arrive Yangon, transfer to hotel and The tour continue to Chaukhtatgyi, a huge reclining Buddha image, extended visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments, the golden dome of Shwedagon Pagoda rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold will conclude the tour of this picturesque garden city.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 04: Yangon Departure (B)
After breakfast, Yangon sightseeing tour includes the old colonial style city center with the gilded Sule Pagoda, dating back over 2,000 years. Bogyoke (Scotts) Market with hundreds of stores and of a gems shops. Transfer to airport and fly your departure flight.
End of services.
Departure Point :Yangon Airport or Yangon hotel
Departure Time :Yangon Airport or Yangon hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.