Yangon morning food tour with train ride
Taking circle train ride in Yangon is one of the must do activities while you travel to Yangon Burma. Especially Riding the Circle Line train provides a window into the daily routine of the Myanmar people away from the commercial center of the country. Then we combine this with a chance to tasting traditional foods during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Circular Train Ticket
- City bus fees
- Tasting Traditional Snacks & Foods
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Items not mentioned in the program
- Other Personal Purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Firstly, let’s meet up at Central Railway Station which built after WWII with Burmese architectural design. Board the circular train which runs from station to station in a circle, around various neighborhoods in the city as well as suburbans.
After riding about 35 minutes, let’s get off at KyiMyindaing Railway Station. Discover the building about 10 minutes and we’ll head to the colorful market, also called Kyi Myin Daing Banana Wholesale Market.
Get back to city center by YBS (Yangon Bus Service) which is the main local transportation. Ride the bus and explore the local’s culture. It takes about 20 minutes to get to city center.
Then drop around the downtown area and experience the local street foods from food stalls along the street.
At last, stop at local tea shop where you can enjoy traditional noodle dish and Myanmar Tea. Dig in the culture and seek how the local spend their time at tea shops. After enjoying it, our guide will say goodbye to you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Maha Bandula Park Street, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.