Yangon: Multicultural Yangon & Circular Train
This tour introduces the exceptional multiculturalism and architectural history in Yangon as well as parts outside the bustling city centre.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Hotels in downtown area)
- English-speaking guide
- Tea at Rangoon Tea House
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Chinatown
- Entry/Admission - Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Sri Kaali Amman Hindu Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Chinatown, West of the Sule Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Transfer to Yangon's bustling downtown area to experience its exceptional multiculturalism. Here you will gain insight into the different religious backgrounds and Yangon's architectural history.
First, you visit the Chinese Temple Kheng Hock Keong located in Chinatown. This temple was founded in 1861 by the Hokkien community during the reign of Qing Emperor Xianfeng.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jetty, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
After a short transfer to Pansodan Road, we offer you a short walking tour in the old business district of Yangon. Here you will see the most beautiful colonial buildings in Southeast Asia. Abandoned colonial-era administrative buildings, which are part of the Yangon City Heritage List, such as the Myanmar Port Authority building or the old Accountant General's Office will be shown. The guide takes you further to Pansodan jetty, where you can experience the busy life right by the Yangon River. Walking back to Pansodan Road, you can enjoy a cup of local tea at one of the most popular restaurants in whole Yangon – the Rangoon Tea House. Inspired by the traditional tea houses, this place offers not only excellent food but a variety of local teas to choose from.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sri Kaali Amman Hindu Temple, Anawrahta rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
To experience the vibrant and fun life around downtown from another perspective, hop on a local bus and transfer to Little India. Upon arrival, visit the Hindu Temple Shri Kali. It was built by Tamil migrants in 1971, while former Burma was a part of British India. It is known for its colourful architecture. While walking through the streets downtown, the guide will show and explain about local shops such as betel nut, lottery or sewing vendors.
At noon time you join an adventurous ride with the famous Circular Train, heading back to Yangon Central Railway station. Then you get dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Yangon (Hotels in downtown area)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour starts at 08:00 and ends approximately at 13:00
- Tour lengths are a time frame based on the average traffic, it might be shortened or extended depending on the traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.