Yangon on Foot Morning tour
‘Yangon is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline making it visually intriguing. Its famed Shwedagon Pagoda, a huge shimmering pagoda complex, draws thousands of pilgrims annually. Despite not being the capital of Myanmar, this moved to Nay Pyi Taw in 2005, Yangon remains the cultural and commercial heart of Myanmar. The city has an eclectic range of museums, art galleries and markets, in which you can take in Myanmar culture. A trip to Scott Market will heighten your bartering skills and immerse you in the local flavor of a developing and engaging city’.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals & refreshments as stated in your itinerary
- 01 Bottle of water per person
- Government tax
- Transfer from hotel.
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Transfers back to hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Yangon is host to the largest number of colonial era buildings in South-East Asia and this is the ideal tour for those want to stroll around the city and appreciate these unique buildings that reflect such a defining moment in history. Our tour will start from your hotel at 8am and take you downtown (near by city hall),We will cover what is possible, whilst taking into consideration the walking pace of individual guests. From the historical Strand Road we discover the commercial and administrative centre of Yangon, as well as the most well preserved residential area in the Eastern part of downtown. The central hub of Yangon includes Sule Pagoda, City Hall, the High Court and the Former Burma Railways Company. We cover the former headquarters of the legendary Irrawaddy Flotilla Company, the Armenian Church, Gandhi Hall, and the Secretariat—where General Aung San and cabinet ministers were assassinated in 1947.You will finish at the famous Bogyoke Aung San market (formerly known as Scott Market), where you can immerse yourself in the local products. Return transport to your hotel is at own expense.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up any hotels in Yangon
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Cancelation policy.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 % cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- No Shorts or T-shirts – appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn.
- Bogyoke Market will be closed on Monday and during Public Holidays.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.