Yangon Shore Excursion with your OWN Local EXPERT
Every country has stories to tell—stories that will not only engage, inform, surprise, and delight to every traveler where they visit, but that will also deliver unique experiences during the trip and will turn out as unique memories after a wonderful trip. It is all happened when you are with Local EXPERTS.“
This amazing tour is perfect for those are coming from a cruise and curious enough to have experience in the local lifestyles and cultures and histories of Myanmar. We designed this to get to know the spotlights of Yangon with the eyes of local EXPERT.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private License Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transfer ( Pick up and drop off )
- All the entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Gate Fees, Toll Fees
- Viator Brokerage Fees
- Lots of love and care
- Entry/Admission - Yangon City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thilawa Port, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
A welcome awaits at the entrance gate of the port and then we hit the road right through a scenic drive to Yangon to discover the spotlights of Yangon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
We start by exploring around Sule Pagoda and 19th-century British colonial buildings in downtown areas where you will learn the history and current situation of Yangon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue, No. 85 26th St., Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
We wander around in a colorful morning street market before exploring one of the holiest places, Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue in Yangon.
Ps. Synagogue closes every Sunday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Continue to the Bogyoke Market (Scott Market) and of course, you can practice your bargaining skill with local vendors. It is a must place for travelers those want to buy presents for friends and family.
Ps: Bogyoke Market closes every Monday.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Afterward, find time to pause at Kandawgyi Lake and learn the umbrella in Myanmar.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
After having the delicious lunch at the local restaurant, off for Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha to observe the beliefs and customs of local people and learn the story of Buddha.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
In the evening, immerse yourself in the spiritual heart of Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda, which is the holiest pagoda in Myanmar.
By then, we conclude the tour with a transfer to the port or hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your local EXPERT will be waiting for you at the entrance gate of Port and as soon as you embark on Ship, there is a free shuttle bus to transfer you to the entrance gate of the port. By then, you will see our guide with a BIG smile before you enjoy the whole trip with us!Ports
- Thilawa New Port, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is only a private tour only for your group can join the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.