Yangon Street Food Tours
Experiencing food is one of the most enjoyable things to do for travelers in Asia and it is no exception for Myanmar. Street food in Myanmar is something that acts as a quick snack for locals but is also a way to spend time with friends and enjoy conversation. But do you know where to find the best street dishes in Yangon on your own?
Let’s explore Yangon street foods to taste at least 8 different types of snacks and hope that you find with us a perfect way to complete your culinary exploration of Yangon.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food & Snacks
- Bottled water and tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The meeting point is close to the City Hall, the Independent Monument and the Sule Pagoda. There our guide can tell you briefly about them if you would like to hear about them.
Departure Point :Emmanuel Baptist Church, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Anawrahta Road, Anawrahta Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.