Yangon Temple Tour, Museum And Shopping Tour
Meet with our guide at your hotel in Yangon about 8 AM. Start highlight sightseeing and explore about our culture, temple and St. Mary's Cathedral. Our itinerary combines with temple, traditional unique and some local life. That's why, we are so sure the visitors will be happy and have different feelings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Car transportation with good air-condional
- Entrance Fee
- Skillful English speaking guide services
- 2 bottel water & snow towel
- Entry/Admission - Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - St.Mary Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Flight tickets
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Own Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Known for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets, the market is a major tourist destination, dominated by antique, Burmese handicraft and jewellery shops, art galleries, and clothing stores.
Stop At: Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda, Mandalay Myanmar
one of the largest marble Buddha Images in Myanmar. People around Myanmar come to visit the pagoda with amazing feeling because there are so many different things to catch the visitor’s heart. Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda is 37 feet in height, 24 feet in width and 11 feet in thickness. It is placed in a large glass enclosure to protect it from the elements.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Museum, 66 Pyay Rd, Yangon 11191, Myanmar (Burma)
An interesting place where Myanmar's ancient heritage and culture are on display. It was established in 1952
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St.Mary Cathedral, Archbishop's House, 289 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Myanmar's largest Catholic cathedral is an impressive red-brick building dating to 1909. The neo-Gothic design is mainly down to Dutch architect Jos Cuypers, who modified a more Byzantine structure created by Henry Hoyne-Fox.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.