Yangon Walking Tour and Sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda
Discover the enigmatic of Burma and learn some history of the heritages architectures with our professional English speaking local guide. Visit to world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, Botahtaung Pagoda, a small walk from City Hall to the classical Strand Hotel, Kandawgyi Garden, Chuak Htat Gyi reclining Buddha image, Sule Pagoda, meet with locals and the touch of Myanmar culture. Lunch and round-trip hotel transfer is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All admission fees
- Mineral water & snow towel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks or other beverages
- Items/ services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals (Lunch/ Dinner)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
You guide will meet you in your hotel at 8:00 AM and your car will drive to the center of Yangon near Sule Pagoda. There you can find mosque and Immanuel Baptist Church around Sule Pagoda as a freedom of worship. And there is also City Hall, High Court and Mahabandula Garden with independence mounment among these religious buildings. Then, walk around the colonial area to Strand Road and see Post Office built in 1854 and drive to the ministers office built in 1884 by red brick and St. Mary Cathedral. On the way, you can observe the street vendors, the colonial buildings situated on the left and right side of the street and the living style of Myanmar people who are marching to their work.
Then transfer to restaurant. After having lunch, visit to the 72 meters long reclining Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda built in 1908 and on the way your guide will show you the Martyr mausoleum. Your guide will show you the mausoleum on the way and proceed to Karaweik Palace situated in the Kandawgyi Garden. In the afternoon, you will be taken to the 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda which is a land mark of Yangon and one of the main tourist attraction place. Your car will stop at the Southern entrance of Pagoda and walk up along the stairways to observe many stalls which selling the materials such as bells, Buddha statues, rosary, candle sticks, joss sticks, historical books of Buddha, flowers and also you can see the fortune tellers. Explore on the Platform of Shwedagon pagoda and learn about the culture, architecture design of ancient myanmar people and have an unique amazing view. Then, you will back to your car and transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at their lodging hotel or accommodation situated in downtown Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you do not wear short skirts or short pants; proper dress is required in some religious sites
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.