Yangshuo Via Ferrata with Round way private transfer from Yangshuo hotel
Karst Mountains in Yangshuo is the perfect place for doing Via Ferrata, which offers climbing and zip-lining possibilities for those who have zero climbing skills.
The essence of a modern via ferrata is a steel cable which runs along the route and is periodically (every 1 to 10 metres (3.3 to 32.8 ft) fixed to the rock. Using a via ferrata kit, climbers can secure themselves to the cable. The cable can also be used as an aid to climbing, and additional climbing aids, such as iron rungs (stemples), pegs, carved steps, and even ladders and zip lines are often provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- The entrance tickets and Insurance
- The English speaking coach
What's excluded :
The Yangshuo Via Ferrata(located opposite the Guilin Romance Park(桂林千古情景区对面) involves a combination of walking, scrambling/climbing and zip lining around a purpose built course. At all times you will be accompanied by qualified guides and protected by a system of steel cables and anchors. Prior to the experience, the guides will ensure you fully understand the operation of safety equipment and are properly fitted with harness and helmet. Participants should be between 12 and 65 years of age, between 50 and 100 kilos of weight, have moderate fitness levels and be comfortable at heights. No prior technical experience is needed; we will ensure that everyone gains the skills to successfully complete the course.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotels in Yangshuo city center area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.