Yanukovych's Countryside Residence: Tour from Kyiv
Discover how far corruption can go on this 4-hour tour of ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych's former countryside residence. Located 30 minuted from Kiev, Mezhyhirya Residence Museum features an opulent mansion, private zoo, replica Spanish galleon, underground shooting range and 18-hole golf course. Led by an English-speaking guide, this small-group tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers from Kiev to Mezhyhirya Residence Museum by vehicle or minivan or minibus
- 3-hours guided walking tour by the territory in Mezhyhirya
- Small-group tour limited to 2-15 people
What's excluded :
- Mezhyhirya Residence Museum entrance fee (approximately 150 UAH / US$6 per person)
- Honka entrance fee (approximately 500 UAH / US $18 per person
- Bath complex entrance fee (approximately 50 UAH / US $2 per person)
- Museum of vintage cars entrance fee (approximately 50 UAH / US $2 per person)
- Transportation within Mezhyhirya Residence Museum
- Golf car rental (approximately 150 UAH / US $6 per person)
- Bicycle rental (approximately 300 UAH / US $12 per person, 2 hours)
- Food (available for purchase)
- Souvenirs and photos (available for purchase)
- Please be informed You should pay all entrances fee for the guide what coming with you from Kiev
- Entry/Admission - Mezhyhirya Residence Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezhyhirya Residence Museum, Ivana Franka St. 19, Novi Petrivtsi 07354 Ukraine
Meet your guide in the lobby of the Hotel Ukraine at 9am and make yourself comfortable in the private vehicle for the journey to the Mezhyhirya Residence Museum, once the private residence of former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych.
Thirty minutes later you will arrive at Mezhyhirya, a luxurious 140-hectare (350 acre) site where Yanukovych lived before being ousted from power and fleeing to Russia in 2014. After paying the entrance fee (approximately 120 UAH / US $4 per person), learn the details of Yanukovych's corruption as your guide leads you on a 3-hour walking tour of Mezhyhirya, taking in the mansion with its $100,00 chandeliers and priceless works of art, a replica Spanish galleon, and recreation center with bowling, an underground shooting range and tennis courts.
Stroll around the vast landscaped gardens dotted with opulent fountains and man-made lakes, an 18-hole golf course and helipad. Yanukovych's former residence also includes a small church, yacht pier, equestrian club, ostrich farm and, of course, the zoo with its kangaroos, emus and peacocks.
For an extra $10 per person, you can also visit the extravagant so-called Club House, known as HONKA after the Finnish company which built it. Other optional extras include the museum of vintage cars and motorcycles (extra $2 per person), visiting the bath complex (extra $2 per person), golf cart rental (extra $4) or bicycle hire (extra $2).
At 12:30pm your driver will take you back to Kiev, where the tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Ukraine, Vulytsya Instytut·sʹka, 4, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01001
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Children under 6 years are free of charge
- Please inform us in advance in Special Requirements during the reservation if you want visit Club House HONKA.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.