Yarra Valley 2-6 guests with Lunch and Gin Tasting at Four Pillars
Epicurean has over 20 years experience in food and wine touring so know how to create personalised, relaxed and informative food and wine day tour for you to enjoy.
From the moment you are picked up from you hotel by your local, friendly guide you will have "time well spent" sharing stories of the region.
Your day in the world class wine region of the Yarra Valley has been designed to embrace the love of food and wine, nature, sights and stories.
We incorporate a wonderful dining experience at a local favourite winery restaurant, Dominique Portet. Here you can sit down to enjoy a wonderfully thought out menu, local and seasonal produce paired with a glass of wine.
You will also have time to enjoy 2 premium wine tasting events and some wonderful sightseeing opportunities of this amazing region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully Qualified and Friendly Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Snacks - Cheese and Wine Pairing
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Gin Tasting at Four Pillars
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Four Pillars Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Cheese and Wine Pairing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
2 course lunch with a glass of wine
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
This is the wine region we visit, just over an hour from Melbourne City
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Four Pillars Distillery, 2a Lilydale Rd, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Yarra Glen Grand Hotel, 19 Bell St, Yarra Glen VIC 3775, Australia
2: Yering Gorge Cottages, 215 Victoria Rd, Yering VIC 3770, Australia
3: Yarra Valley Lodge, 2 Heritage Ave, Chirnside Park VIC 3116, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Melbourne City hotels and accommodation (out the front)Dockland guests pick up location is Treasury on Collins 394 Collins StreetIf your City hotel is not listed please detail in additional information. Central pick up location in Melbourne is St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street Melbourne at 10am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.