Yarra Valley Private Tour
From the elegant Domaine Chandon sparkling wine to many family-owned wineries with their own unique touch, there is a wide range of cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, fruity shiraz and crisp chardonnay to pick from. Alternatively give a try to aromatic blueberry wine or apple and pear cider. Yarra Valley will certainly offer something that satisfies your palate.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets (based on number of travellers)
- Entry/Admission - Healesville Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Domaine Chandon, 1 California Dr 1 California Dr., 94599, Yountville, Napa Valley, California, Yountville, CA 94599-1426
Domaine Chandon is one of the most famous wineries in Yarra Valley, it has an alluring vineyard that is inspired by French horticulture. This French concepted winery was born in Yarra Valley in 1986 and falls under the prestigious Moet & Chandon brand name which is owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Healesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Healesville Sanctuary is a wildlife zoo located in Healesville, right on the edge of Yarra Valley. It is home to many native and endangered Australian animals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery makes a wide variety of chocolates, from exquisite handmade chocolates of different flavours to meter-long gigantic chocolate bars and our favourite Easter chocolate eggs!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Dairy, 70-80 McMeikans Rd, Yering, Victoria 3770 Australia
At Yarra Valley Dairy, you can sample locally produced cheeses while sipping on your favourite wine from the valley. There is a wide selection of cheeses to choose from, e.g. Gouda, Brie, Blue Cheese, Cheddar, marinated cheese etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/26/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.