Yarra Valley Rainforest Hike and Winery Tour
When you start the day with some exercise in the great outdoors, you deserve the afternoon off to relax. That’s how we do it on this Yarra Valley tours, at least, where a morning of hiking in a beautiful rainforest is followed by an afternoon of great food and drink. Your full-day guided tour is limited to a small-group to ensure you receive a more personal experience. Transportation between sites will be provided by an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Lunch (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free & Lactose-free options available)
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- After a Melbourne city pick up we’ll make our way one hour east of Melbourne to beautiful Sherbrooke Forest. We’ll walk amongst the towering mountain ash and stringy bark trees in this tranquil and unspoilt rainforest. This area boasts a high density of the iconic Australian lyrebird as well as wombats, wallabies, echidnas and powerful owls.
Next we’ll head to the historic Redwood Forest near the scenic town of Warburton for a short walk amongst these stunning trees. With nearly 1500 trees up to 55 metres in height there are some great photo opportunities along the way.
After a morning of nature and exercise you’ll be feeling tip-top and ready for an afternoon of indulgence. We’ll head to a winery for lunch and then another for wine tasting. Both venues have been specially selected based on the quality of food, drinks and scenic views. The Yarra Valley region has a fine selection of wines with an emphasis on whites and lighter-bodies reds and there's no better way to spend the afternoon than sampling fines wines while admiring the beautiful scenery
This is a boutique tour with a maximum of ten people to ensure a relaxed and memorable experience. You’ll have plenty of time to get to know your fellow travellers and to experience the splendour of the Yarra Valley for a truly memorable day.
**Please note this activity no longer includes a bike ride as mentioned in earlier reviews**
Departure Point :St Pauls Cathedral, 198-206 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking allowed
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small item of luggage
- Active wear and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Warmer/cooler clothes to change into just in case are recommended
- Sunscreen, hat, snacks, water, extra money, and sunglasses are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.