Yarra Valley Wine & Food Day Tour from Melbourne with lunch at Yering Station
Located an hour from Melbourne and known internationally as a quality producer of chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines, the Yarra Valley enjoys the highest profile of any Victorian wine region. With this small group tour, take the scenic route from Melbourne that travels through bushland, vineyards and farmland. The 5 vineyards that are visited are a mix of small, medium and large producers who provide a great overview of what the Valley does best. Enhancing the day is an excellent a la carte lunch at Yering Station, some wonderful cheeses at De Bortoli and a glass of sparkling at Domaine Chandon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Coldstream Hills Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Medhurst Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Chandon Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Station
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coldstream Hills Cellar Door, 29 Maddens Lane, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Established by James Halliday, one of Australia's leading authors and commentators on wine, the wines here are beautifully crafted and have enjoyed industry and show circuit success.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medhurst Vineyard, 24 _ 26 Medhurst Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
This family owned boutique vineyard produces high quality wines from its 35 acres. Established in 1999, they're located in the dress circle or 'Beverley Hills' of the Yarra Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine Chandon Winery, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
The Australasian arm of French champagne producers, Moet et Chandon, Domaine Chandon enjoys the highest profile of any Yarra Valley Vineyard. Enjoy a glass of sparkling as you take in some of the best views within the Yarra Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yering Station, 38 Melba Hwy, Yering, Victoria 3770 Australia
The site of Victoria's first vines in 1838, Yering Station Vineyard is one of the Yarra Valley's few remaining 19th century properties. Enjoy a tasting of their premium estate wines in the historic cellar door before adjourning to their light filled restaurant for a beautiful a la carte main course meal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Set on 450 acres of vineyard clad hills, the visit to the De Bortoli Vineyard is a terrific way to conclude the day. The wine tasting includes their estate and premium wines together with their iconic dessert wine, Noble One. The tasting is enhanced with a pairing of selected cheeses.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :110 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The Langham Hotel, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, AustraliaThe Westin Hotel, 205 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaSofitel Hotel, 25 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaIntercontinental Hotel, 495 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaGrand Hyatt Hotel, 123 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaPark Hyatt Hotel, 1 Parliament Square, East Melbourne, AustraliaMarriott Hotel, Cnr Exhibition & Lonsdale Sts, Melbourne, AustraliaAdina Apartment Hotel, 189 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.