Yarra Valley Wine & Food Day Tour from Melbourne with lunch at Yering Station
Located an hour from Melbourne and known internationally as a quality producer of chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines, the Yarra Valley enjoys the highest profile of any Victorian wine region. With this small group tour, take the scenic route from Melbourne that travels through bushland, vineyards and farmland. The 5 cellar doors that are visited are a mix of small, medium and large producers who provide a great overview of what the Valley does best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Station
- Entry/Admission - Payten & Jones Wines
- Entry/Admission - Coldstream Hills Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Medhurst Vineyard
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Stop At: De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Set on more than 450 acres of vineyard clad hills, the visit to the De Bortoli Vineyard is a terrific start to the day. The wine tasting includes their estate and premium wines together with their iconic dessert wine, Noble One. The tasting is enhanced with a pairing of selected cheeses.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Yering Station, 38 Melba Hwy, Yering, Victoria 3770 Australia
You'll enjoy a tasting of estate and reserve wines in the historic cellar door before adjourning to the modern light filled restaurant for an a la carte, main course meal, glass of wine and coffee.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Payten & Jones Wines, 3 Lilydale Rd, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Hosted by one of the wine making team, your tasting will cover Valley favourites along with emerging Mediterranean varietals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coldstream Hills Cellar Door, 29 Maddens Lane, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Enjoy the beautiful Valley view whilst tasting a quality selection of estate, single vineyard and reserve wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medhurst Vineyard, 24 _ 26 Medhurst Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
A great way to end the day at this boutique producer with a tasting of their elegant range of table wines.
Duration: 1 hour
• Duck | leg croquette | grape | roast parsnip | pea shoots - Served with bread, oil, sides and estate glass of wine
• Barramundi | prawn | truffle | pea | fennel - Served with bread, oil, sides and estate glass of wine
• Pork | pickled apple | potato | seeded mustard - Served with bread, oil, sides and estate glass of wine
• Autumn veg | arancini | kale pesto - Served with bread, oil, sides and estate glass of wine
Departure Point :110 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The Langham Hotel, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, AustraliaThe Westin Hotel, 205 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaSofitel Hotel, 25 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaIntercontinental Hotel, 495 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaGrand Hyatt Hotel, 123 Collins St, Melbourne, AustraliaPark Hyatt Hotel, 1 Parliament Square, East Melbourne, AustraliaMarriott Hotel, Cnr Exhibition & Lonsdale Sts, Melbourne, AustraliaAdina Apartment Hotel, 189 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.