Yarra Valley Wine and Cider Tours by Classic Convertibles from Melbourne
You love good wine, good food and the undulating countryside which breathes wineries. You would like to enjoy yourself without worrying about anything. Step into a Unique Classic Convertible Chevrolet, feel the spacious comfort and all round view that only a convertible can give, breathe the fresh air and feel the cool breeze. Relax as our experienced driver escorts you to a variety of Yarra Valley vineyards or visit the region's major Ciderhouse. Enjoy a delicious Winery Lunch. Tastings all are included. At the end of your day you arrive back in style with maybe a boot full of all your experiences. Spend a day exploring the Yarra Valley’s Wineries and Ciderhouse in style be driven along scenic country roads to sample some of the Yarra Valley’s finest boutique wines, ciders and produce.
This Private group tour and limited to four people. Providing a personalized unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tastings and Cider tasting paddles included in price.( if option selected)
- Add Delicious Winery Lunch with glass of wine (if option selected)
- Also add Cheese Platter with accompanying wine at Greenstone Winery or Debortoli Winery(if selected)
- Optional visit to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide
- Stopping at smaller vineyards can depend on days opened.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Wines Yarra Valley Cellar Door and Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Yarrawood Estate
- Entry/Admission - Greenstone Vineyards
What's excluded :
- No Pick-up from Station Pier or Ports in Melbourne
- No pick up from Hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: De Bortoli Wines Yarra Valley Cellar Door and Restaurant, 58 Pinnacle Ln, Dixons Creek VIC 3775, Australia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yarrawood Estate, 1275 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen VIC 3775, Australia
Lunch and Wine Tastings
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Greenstone Vineyards, 179 Glenview Rd, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Cheese Platter and Wine Tastings
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Medhurst Vineyard, 24 _ 26 Medhurst Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
Lunch and wine tastings
Pass By: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Pass By: Napoleone Cider, 10 St Huberts Road, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Pass By: Punt Road Wines, 10 St Huberts Rd, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Pass By: Squitchy Lane Vineyard, 9 Medhurst Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
Pass By: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Pass By: Yarra Yering, 4 Briarty Rd, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
Pass By: Coldstream Hills Cellar Door, 29 Maddens Lane, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Departure Point :1: The Hotel Windsor, 111 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Chateau Yering Hotel, 42 Melba Hwy, Yering VIC 3770, Australia
3: Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat & Restaurant Bendigo, 46 Hermitage Rd, Maiden Gully VIC 3551, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - We can accommodate foldaway wheelchairs in boot of car but a carer is required for assistance.
- Infant seats are not available
- Children are only allowed if they can wear a normal seat belt.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- We do Not travel on Christmas Day or New Years Day or Easter Sunday
- Most Smaller Wineries closed Midweek.
- Which wineries we visit depend on days open.
- Optional Visit to Chocolate Factory.
- Winery Lunch can vary depending when opened.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.